While you are having those frustrating dates with Acne, you should remember the proper dos and dont’s of the anti-acne diet. Even you need to know some common misinterpreted facts that may cause more harm than good. For example, vitamin and mineral rich foods enhances acne than reducing it. So, a proper knowledge of diets would be effective in getting you a clear and acne free skin faster. However, it remains with you how to implement that.
- A daily breakfast diet of two eggs with a glass of milk helps fighting acne.
- Drinking coffee induces unwanted toxic substance inside body to cause acne. So, avoid it.
- Items like cucumber, onion, carrot, mint, etc can be used to prepare salad and taken in diet.
- A garlic rich diet helps body fight acne. Even you can use it in salads, too.
- Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables like: apple, banana, pine apple, grapes, pomegranate, papaya, lettuce, peppers, spinach, broccoli, etc are the ultimate edible items against acne. They should be included in daily diets.
- Carbohydrate and protein related foods helps fighting acne, while pretentious food abets it. So, take sufficient milk, beans, seeds, chicken, fish, beef, whole wheat, oats etc.
- Take multivitamin pills, however as it balance off the low vitamin and mineral diet and not cause acne enhancing symptoms.
- Not only raw fruits, but taking good amount of juices and shakes of apple, pomegranate, guava, and pine apple, etc helps.
- Provide plenty of liquid to your body. Taking at least 8-12 glasses of water per day, helps to flush out toxins. Addition of fresh lemon juice to your water increases chance of warding off acne.
- Greasy and sweet foods like sugar, chocolates, ice-cream, cookies, cakes, pies etc induces acne causing wastes inside body causing harm to skin.
- Taking a paste of yogurt with 1 teaspoon honey at breakfast improves your skin condition.
Don’t waste your time Start eating anti-acne diet!
Get update via email
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily news
Back to azhealthwellness.net